Car Hire at Milan Linate Airport - Information
Compare Car Rental Companies at Milan LinateCompare Prices
What are the cheapest rental cars at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
What are the cheapest cars to rent in each group at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which automatic cars are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which luxury cars are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which SUVs are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which Convertibles are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which People Carriers are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which Minivans are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which electric vehicles are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which Hybrid cars are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which Petrol cars are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which Diesel cars are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Which Manual/Stick-shift cars are available to rent at Milan Linate Airport?SEARCH
Nearby Car Rental Pick-up and Drop-Off Locations
+ 8 more
Car Rental at Milan Linate - Popular Questions
- Milan City Centre Novegro (Via Di Novegro 49, Milan, 20090) 1.34 KM away.
- Milan City Centre San Donato (Via Dante, 21 d, San Donato, 20097, Lombardy) 4.04 KM away.
- Milan City Centre Corvetto (Piazzale Corvetto 8, Milan, 20139) 4.20 KM away.
- Milan City Centre Segrate (Via Conte Suardi 96, Segrate, 20090) 4.69 KM away.
- Milan City Centre Rottole (Via Carnia 7 9, Milan, 20132) 4.75 KM away.
- San Donato City Centre (Via Dante Alighieri 21 d, San Donato Milan, 20097) 4.81 KM away.
- Milan City Centre Porta Vittoria (Viale Umbria 18, Milano, 20135) 4.99 KM away.
- Milan Viale A. Doria (Viale A. Doria, 46, Milan, 20124) 5.49 KM away.
- Milan Central Train Station (Via Vittor Pisani 7, Milan, 20124) 6.15 KM away.
- Milan Four Seasons Hotel (Via Gesù, 6 8, Milan, 20121) 6.15 KM away.
Car Hire at Milan Linate Airport - Information
Passengers can choose their ideal vehicle from any one of the major car hire companies at Linate Airport. The car hire companies can be found on the ground floor of the terminal building, which is the Arrivals area.
The following car rental agencies are available at Linate Airport:
- Hertz: Open every day between the hours of 07:30 to 00:30.
- Budget: From Sunday to Friday they are open from 07:30 to 23:30, and on Saturdays from 07:30 to 23:00.
- Europcar: They are open from Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:30 and 23:30.
- Sixt: Open every day between 07:00 and 23:30.
- Avis: Open every day between the hours of 07:00 and 24:00.
- Thrifty: They are open every day from 07:30 and 22:00.
- Auto Europa: Open every day between 07:30 and 23:00.
- Easy Car: Open every day of the week between the hours of 07:30 and 22:30.
- Maggiore National: Open everyday between 07:30 and 24:00.
- Locauto Rent: Open every day between 07:30 and 22:30.
- Targa Rent: Open every day between the hours of 07:30 and 23:00.
Opening and closing times are subject to change, therefore it is best to confirm with your chosen rental company at the time of reservation. It is also recommended to book your rental car selection in advance from the company’s website. Once at the airport there is no guarantee that your ideal vehicle will be available.
Having a rental car for exploring the countryside of Italy and driving between cities is very convenient. Just keep in mind that driving in Italian city centers can be an unnerving experience. Italian cities are famous for their crazy drivers and absurd parking skills! Often a smaller rented car is easier to park and navigate on the streets of Milan.
Parking in the wrong spot could end up with a hefty fine. Do not park in front of drive ways or loading zones, and beware of parking on streets that are allocated to be cleaned on that day. Parking spots in the city center are marked by blue lines, and you must use a blue ‘Sosta Milano’ card. These cards can be purchased in any of the tobacco shops. After parking, scratch the month (messe), date (giorno), and the time in hours (ora) and minutes (minuti) on the card. The card should then be displayed on your car’s dashboard. Other parking areas in Milan include the garages of Piazza Diaz (nearby Duomo), Via Pisani at Milan’s central station, Via Bagutta (near san Babila), Via S. Pietro all’Orto (nearby Corso V Emanuele), and Via M Pagano (nearby Corso Vercelli).
Speed limits in Milan are as follows: 50km/h / 30mph in residential areas and towns, 90km/h / 55mph on the open roads and 130km/h / 80mph on the motorways and highways.
Find out from your car hire Milan company at Linate Airport if they offer any special return or refueling options. Many of the companies offer one-way rental possibilities as well. If you are under the age of 25, ensure that you understand the possible higher rental rates or surcharges.
All Vehicle Rental Companies Operating at Milan Linate (LIN)
- Locauto Car Rental
- Europcar Car Hire
- Sicily By Car Car Rental
- Alamo Car Hire
- Hertz Car Hire
- Enterprise Car Hire
- Autovia Car Rental
- Keddy By Europcar Car Rental
- Maggiore Car Hire
- Thrifty Car Hire
- Optimorent Car Rental
- Target Car Rental
- Sixt Car Hire
- Leasys Car Rental
- Green motion
- B-Rent Car Rental
- Dollar Car Hire
- Avis Car Hire
- Ecovia Car Rental
- Budget Car hire
- Goldcar Car Hire
- Interrent Car Rental
- Rhodium Car Rental
- EasyCar Car Hire
- National Car hire
- Firefly Car Rental